Best Bitcoin Cash Casinos Australia
Find the Best Bitcoin Cash Casino sites in Australia with Casino Inquirer. Bitcoin Cash is a popular cryptocurrency that is related to the original Bitcoin. It offers players a safe and secure way to deposit and withdraw funds from their casino accounts.
Bitcoin Cash was born in 2017 when Bitcoin decided to do a hard fork to increase the size of the Blockchain. In our Bitcoin Cash Casino guide, we will take our readers through how to find top casinos that accept Bitcoin, how to use it to make deposits and withdrawals, and the pros and cons.
Casinos that Accept Bitcoin Cash
How to Find the Best Bitcoin Cash Casinos in Australia
Because Bitcoin Cash is related to the most popular cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, it gained popularity far quicker than most new cryptos. Online Casinos in Australia had to respond, and many sites now accept Bitcoin Cash as a deposit and withdrawal option.
It is important to make sure you choose the right Bitcoin Cash casino if you want to have the best possible experience. Below is what we look at before we give a casino our recommendation.
- Safety – The most important consideration when looking at any casino site is player safety. While Bitcoin Cash might be completely secure, signing up at the wrong casino that isn’t properly regulated could lead to playing games that are rigged. We always make sure the license is valid and from a reputable organisation.
- Casino Games – Next up, we look at the casino games offered. We require casinos to offer a large game library with something to offer all Aussie players. The library must include Pokies, Roulette, Craps, Blackjack, Baccarat, Live Dealer games, and more. We also like to find casinos that use games from multiple trusted developers.
- Bonuses – When looking into a casino, we also pay special attention to the bonuses and promotions offered. We look for the biggest and best bonuses around, with fair terms and conditions. The casino will get bonus points from us if there are exclusive bonuses for using Bitcoin Cash.
- Support – Finally, customer support is examined. It needs to meet our high standards. We expect to find customer support available 24-hours a day, with easy and convenient ways to contact support.
How to use Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash is as easy to use as any other cryptocurrency. As with any crypto, there is another step involved compared to traditional banking options. However, once this is done, it is as convenient as any other casino banking. Below is a guide on how to use Bitcoin Cash for deposits and withdrawals.
Bitcoin Cash Casino Deposits
- Step 1 – The first thing you need to do if you want to use Bitcoin Cash is to set up a crypto wallet. This is where you will store your crypto and make your deposits.
- Step 2 – Once you have created your Bitcoin Cash wallet, head over to a crypto exchange and purchase Bitcoin Cash. Input your wallet details, and your Bitcoin Cash will be transferred there once the purchase is complete.
- Step 3 – Choose a casino site that accepts Bitcoin Cash from our list of recommended Australian Casinos. Create your account with the casino.
- Step 4 – Once your account is created, head over to the cashier section and select Bitcoin Cash Deposits. Put in your wallet information and the amount you want to deposit. Click confirm, and your funds will be transferred to your casino account almost instantly.
Bitcoin Cash Payouts
Withdrawing your winnings with Bitcoin Cash is as convenient as any other payout method.
- Step 1 – Make sure you have completed any wagering requirements from any accepted bonuses.
- Step 2 – Head over to the cashier withdrawal section and select Bitcoin Cash. Input your wallet details and how much you want to withdraw.
- Step 3 – Once you complete your withdrawal, wait for the funds to clear into your wallet. This should take a few hours but can take up to 48 hours.
- Step 4 – Once the funds are in your wallet, you can either use your wallet for additional purchases or sell the Bitcoin Cash at an exchange and get the money back into your banking account.
Pros and Cons of Bitcoin Cash
Using Bitcoin Cash as your Banking option of choice offers numerous advantages and a few drawbacks. The benefits of using Bitcoin Cash are:
- One of the safest and most secure banking options available at Australian Casinos
- Deposits are almost instantaneous, while withdrawal times are some of the fastest around.
- Players will have their privacy protected when using Bitcoin Cash
- Casinos that accept Bitcoin Cash often have better banking limits for Bitcoin Cash and other cryptos
The only real drawbacks to using Bitcoin Cash are that it isn’t available at all casino sites. There are also a few more steps involved. These include the need to create a crypto wallet and having to purchase and sell your Bitcoin Cash at an exchange.
History of Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin is an offshoot of the original cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. It was created in 2017 when Bitcoin did a hard fork. The move was made to allow for an increase in the size of the crypto’s Blockchain. This increase in size allows for a greater amount of Bitcoin Cash to exist.
Popular Banking Options
- American Express Casinos
- Bitcoin Casinos
- Credit Card Casinos
- Cryptocurrency Casinos
- Ethereum Casinos
- Litecoin Casinos
- MasterCard Casinos
- Neosurf Casinos
- Neteller Casinos
- Skrill Casinos
- Visa Casinos
- Wire Transfer Casinos
Bitcoin Cash Casino FAQs
Is Bitcoin Cash Accepted at all Australian Casino Sites?
While Bitcoin Cash is accepted at many Australian Casino sites, it is not available at all of them. There are still plenty of casinos that have not embraced cryptocurrencies.
Is Bitcoin Cash safe to use at casinos?
Yes, Bitcoin Cash is one of Australian players’ most secure banking options. Blockchain makes all deposits and withdrawals very secure.
Can I use Bitcoin Cash to make deposits?
Yes, many Aussie casino sites allow players to make deposits into their accounts using Bitcoin Cash.
How is Bitcoin Cash different from Bitcoin?
Bitcoin Cash split off from Bitcoin in 2017. The only real difference is that it switched to a larger 8MB Blockchain. This means that there is far greater growth potential.
Can I withdraw winnings with Bitcoin Cash?
You certainly can. Most casinos that allow Bitcoin Cash also permit withdrawals with it.
How long do Bitcoin Cash Withdrawals take?
In most cases, Bitcoin Cash withdrawals will clear in a few hours. Worst case scenario, they can take up to 48 hours.