Top Wire Transfer Casinos Australia
Find top Australian Casino sites that accept Wire Transfers with Casino Inquirer. Wire Transfers are a popular banking option at casino sites in Australia. They offer a safe and secure way to conduct your casino banking. The chance for fraud is extremely low.
Also known as EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), Bank Wire, or Bank Transfers, this is a banking method that almost all Australian players are familiar with. At some point, almost all players have used a Wire Transfer. Primarily, Australian Casinos use Wire Transfers as a way for players to withdraw their winnings. Below is our guide to using Wire Transfers as top Aussie casinos, including the pros and cons, how to use Wire Transfers, and how to find the top casinos that offer Wire Transfers.
Casinos that Accept Wire Transfers
Why Use Wire Transfers
When it comes to choosing how you want to do your casino banking, all options have their own advantages and disadvantages. Using Wire Transfers is no different. There are several advantages when using Bank Transfers, but there are some drawbacks as well.
Wire Transfer Advantages
- Extremely Safe – When using a Wire Transfer, you deal directly with banking institutions. These have some of the best safety measures in place, so the chance of a security breach is minimal.
- High Limits – Wire Transfers allow for the transfer of large sums of money. This means that Wire Transfers allow for much larger transactions than eWallets or Credit Cards. However, the casino itself may still limit your withdrawal amount per week.
Wire Transfer Drawbacks
- Wait Times – One of the biggest drawbacks is that Wire Transfers take time to process. Players could wait between five and ten business for their transaction to be completed. This is due to the verification and security measures in place.
- Bank Fees – When using Wire Transfers, there are often banking fees associated with them. Keep this in mind, and be sure to check what sort of fees you could encounter.
Choosing Wire Transfer Casinos
Wire transfers are one of Australia’s most widely accepted casino banking options. This means that there are plenty of casinos accepting Wie Transfer. So, how do you make sure you choose the best one? Below is the process we go through whenever choosing a Wire Transfer casino to recommend.
- Fees and time – If you’re specifically looking for a casino that accepts Wire Transfers, it is important to look and see what the transaction times are like and if there are any fees. Often, Wire Transfers do come with fees from the banks. These can range from AU410 up to AU$100 in some cases. Make sure you’re not signing up at a casino with massive fees.
- Safety – Your most important consideration should always be the safety and security at the casino. We ensure any Wire Transfer Casino we recommend is fully licensed by a reputable organisation and has adequate protection in place to protect player information.
- Games – We also pay special attention to the casino games on offer. No one wants to sign up at a casino and be bored with the games within a week. We look for Wire Transfer Casinos that offer thousands of games from multiple providers. The library should include Pokies, Roulette, Blackjack, Craps, Poker, Video Poker, Live Dealer games, and more!
- Bonus – We also check and see what the bonus and promotional offers are like. Aussie players love their bonuses, so we do our best to find the best bonuses with fair terms and conditions for our readers.
- Support – Lastly, check the customer support. We look for Wire Transfer Casinos that offer support that is available 24/7. In addition, we want to see multiple ways to get in touch with the support staff, like Live Chat, email, and telephone.
How to Use Wire Transfers
When it comes to using Wire Transfers at casino sites, the process is very simple and easy. We have step-by-step guides below for players who might be completely new. Some banks/countries might need the player to provide an IBAN/BIC code when using wire transfers. You can contact your bank to get these.
Wire Transfer Deposits
We can’t say we have seen many Casino Deposit pages that list Wire Transfer as an available deposit method. However, there are a few out there, so follow these steps if you want to deposit with Wire Transfer.
- Step 1 – Log in to your casino account and head to the Cashier section. Click on Deposits and then select Wire Transfer.
- Step 2 – Decide how much money you want to deposit. Input the details of your bank account and verify everything.
- Step 3 – Once you click done, the transaction will be processed. Keep in that there is a good chance there will be fees associated with using Wire Transfer deposits.
- Step 4 – Now, you need to wait for the funds to clear into your casino account. Once they clear, you can start playing your favourite casino games for real money!
Withdrawing with Wire Transfer
In most cases, you will find Wire Transfers listed as a Withdrawal method. Follow the steps below to withdraw your winnings using a Wire Transfer. The time required for a withdrawal is longer than a deposit, as the casino and bank will need to verify your identity.
- Step 1 – Log in to your casino account and head to the Cashier section. Click on Withdrawals and select Wire Transfer. Ensure that you have cleared any wagering requirements before trying to withdraw winnings.
- Step 2 – Supply the casino with your banking details and the amount you want to withdraw. You may have to provide some Identity Verification documents, such as ID, proof of residence etc.
- Step 3 – Once you have confirmed your withdrawal request, you will have a few hours where you can cancel. However, once the transaction begins processing, it is final.
- Step 4 – All you need to do now is wait for the money to arrive in your bank account. This can sometimes take between five and ten business days.
Other Popular Casino Banking Options
- American Express
- Bitcoin Cash
- Credit Card Casinos
- Cryptocurrency Casinos
Wire Transfer Casino FAQs
Yes, a few casino sites in Australia list Wire Transfers as a deposit option. However, we have not come across this very often.
Yes, there are often fees associated with using Wire Transfers. Casinos should list the fee on their banking page or contact support to find out what the fee is. If the fee is too high, see if there are other banking options that work for you, or try other casinos.
A Wire Transfer deposit should clear fairly quickly. It could be almost instantaneous, or it could take up to an hour or so.
Yes, most casinos that use Wire Transfers have them as a withdrawal method.
This varies from casino to casino, but it will not be instant. The casino and bank need to go through the verification process. A general rule of thumb is that it will take between five and ten business days to complete. However, it doesn’t always take that long.