Best Live Baccarat Casinos Australia
Play Live Baccarat for Real Money at the best Australian Casino Sites! Live Baccarat allows Aussie players to experience the most authentic baccarat experience possible from the comfort of their own homes. Forget computer simulations and Random Number Generators; Live Baccarat uses real Dealers and casino cards!
This guide will take our readers through all the benefits of playing Live Baccarat, how to play the game, and where to play Baccarat live. Let’s jump in and find out everything about Live Baccarat in Australia.
Top Australian Casino Sites with Live Baccarat
Advantages of Live Baccarat
Playing Baccarat Online has never been better, with options to play the traditional online versions or with a Live Dealer. Why should you consider choosing the Live version though? Below are some of the advantages Live Baccarat has over Online Baccarat.
- More Authentic – If you want the most realistic Baccarat experience, short of heading over to a real casino, Live Baccarat is the one to go for. There are no computer simulations or Random Number Generators here. The game will be run by a real dealer dealing with real casino cards.
- Professional Dealers – Casinos entrust running Live games to their most experienced dealers. Not only can players enjoy socializing with the dealer, but they can also ask questions and get some help.
- Multiple Tables – When playing Live Baccarat, Australian players will find several different Live Baccarat Tables. These tables will offer different betting requirements and limits. There will be tables for high rollers and players looking to place smaller bets.
- Social Aspect – The one area that Online casino games cannot compete is the social aspect. When playing Live Baccarat, players will be able to use the chatbox to talk with the dealer and other players at the table.
Disadvantages of Live Baccarat
While Live Baccarat comes with several amazing advantages, there are some disadvantages as well.
- Slower Pace – Any Live Dealer casino game will have a slower pace than its Online counterpart. In Baccarat, the dealer has t place the chips in the appropriate place and deal the cards and payout winnings. This slows down the pace of the game. While this isn’t always a bad thing, it is something that players should keep in mind.
- Larger Betting Requirements – In most cases, Live Baccarat games will require a larger minimum bet than Online Baccarat. This is because the operating costs are significantly higher. With Live Games, the casino site needs to pay more staff, buy more equipment, and pay for the required space. This means that the minimum bet will be larger than the online version of the game.
- More Data Usage – Players also need to keep in mind that when playing Live Roulette, the video of the Dealer and the game are streamed live to your device. This uses significantly more data. This might not be an issue, but keep this in mind, especially when playing on mobile data.
- Limited Seats – Because each Live Baccarat Table is being run by a real Dealer, there are a limited number of seats available. A Dealer couldn’t keep track of 100 different players at their table. This means there is a chance all the slots will be full, and you may have to wait for another player to leave before you can start playing.
- No Free Play – Because the operating costs are higher and slots are limited, Casinos cannot allow free play with their Live Baccarat tables. Only real money bets are permitted.
Mobile Live Dealer Baccarat
Live Baccarat not only allows players to enjoy the game from home but from their mobile devices as well. Whether you are trying to play on a Smartphone or tablet, Apple or Android, players will have a great mobile Live Baccarat Experience. There is no need for any mobile apps, simply log into your account from your device’s web browser, and you can start playing Live Baccarat.
Casino sites have made sure the mobile experience is perfect, optimising Live Baccarat games to work on a wide range of devices and taking full advantage of the smaller screens and touch controls. No matter where you are, you will be able to enjoy Live Baccarat on your mobile device, as long as you have a decent Internet connection. If you are not connected to Wi-Fi, keep an eye on those Mobile Data Charges.
How to play Live Baccarat
Playing Live Baccarat is very simple and easy. However, if you have never tried it before and want an easy guide, we’ve got you covered. Just follow the steps below, and you’ll be playing in no time!
- Step 1 – Make sure you sign up at a Top Australian Casino site that offers Live Baccarat. Check out our recommended casino sites and choose one that offers Live Baccarat. That way, you are guaranteed the best possible experience.
- Step 2 – Create your account. Submit all the required information and get your casino account created.
- Step 3 – Once your account is created, it is time to deposit some money into your account. Head over to the Cashier and deposit some money into your casino account.
- Step 4 – Once the funds have cleared in your account, head over to the Live Dealer selection and select a Live Baccarat table.
- Step 5 – Once you have joined the game, you can place your bet. Decide how much you want to bet on what bet you want to place, Banker, Player, or Tie. Once all the players have placed their bets, the dealer will deal the cards.
Rules of Live Baccarat
The rules of Live Baccarat are the same as those of any other Baccarat game. The goal is to build a hand valued as close to 9 as possible. Exceeding 9 does not mean an instant loss, but rather the first digit of the value is dropped. A hand valued at 13 is actually valued at 3.
Cards are valued as follows:
- 2-9: Cards have their face value
- 10, Jack, Queen, King: Valued at 0
- Ace: Values at 1
Players do not need to bet on their hand to win. In Live Baccarat, players can bet on the Bankers (Dealer) hand to win, their Hand, or bet on a tie. The Banker Bet gives you the best chance of winning, with the Player Bet offering a slightly worse house edge. The Tie Bet should be avoided. It offers a great payout, but ties are rare.
If you win with a Banker Bet, you will need to pay a small commission on any winnings. This is usually 5%.
Live Baccarat Strategy
Many new players wonder what sort of strategy they can use when playing Live Baccarat, in order to win more often. The unfortunate truth is that once the player has made their bet, the result is out of their hands. The rules of the Baccarat game they are playing will determine when they receive another card, or when they stand.
The only way to try and win more often is to place the smartest bets, the bests with the best chance of winning. This means most of your bets should be on the Banker to win, switching to player bets from time to time. Avoid the tie bet, as this will likely lead to losing your bets.
More Live Dealer Games
- Live Dealer Blackjack
- Live Caribbean Stud
- Live Casino Holdem
- Live Ultimate Texas Hold’em
- Live Roulette
- Live American Roulette
- Live French Roulette
Live Baccarat FAQs
The Banker Bet is the best possible bet to place in Live Baccarat, or any type of Baccarat. This bet gives players the best chance to win and the lowest House Edge. The second-best bet is the Player Bet, offering slightly worse odds.
Yes, you certainly can. Any casino site that offers Live Baccarat will allow players to win real money.
The only difference between Live Baccarat and Online Baccarat is how the game is run, and the results are determined. In Online Baccarat, the game uses a Random Number Generator to determine which cards are dealt. There is a real Dealer and real cards in Live Baccarat, exactly like in a land-based casino.
Unfortunately, this is not possible. Because Live Baccarat costs much more to operate, online casinos need to reserve the seats at the table for real money players. Feel free to practice in Online Baccarat, as the rules are the same.
If you want to find the best Live Baccarat Casino in Australia, your first stop should be our table of recommended casino sites. Simply choose one that offers Live Baccarat and create your account. Our favourites include Wolf Winner or Jackpot Jill!
Live Baccarat is a game of luck. Once your bet is made, and the cards are dealt, the game’s rules determine how it plays out.