Top NetEnt Casino Sites in Australia
NetEnt is one of the best-known casino game developers available in Australia. The company was founded back in 1996, but its actual history goes back much further, back to the 1970s. There was a land-based casino called Cherry in Sweden, but when the country banned slot machines, the company had to look for alternative revenue streams.
Initially, its slot games were offered in Eastern Europe, but an employee saw an opportunity in the mid-90s and secured funding to create Net Entertainment, also known as NetEnt. Initially, NetEnt focused on creating classic casino games like Roulette and Blackjack, but eventually expanded to more complex games. Let’s find out more about NetEnt and see why you should look out for its games.
Casinos offering NetEnt Games
Best NetEnt Online Pokies
In total, NetEnt has developed over 200 games. The majority of these are online pokies, offering incredible graphics and unique gameplay features. NetEnt has another advantage, they have a partnership with Universal and 20th Century Fox. This means that they have many slot games that use themes from popular movies and television shows. Some of NetEnt’s popular Online Pokies include Dracula, Frankenstein, Gonzo’s Quest, and Starburst.
Table Games from NetEnt
NetEnt began by making online versions of table games and has continued to expand its selection. There is a wide range of table games on offer from NetEnt, including several versions of all the classics. These include Baccarat, Blackjack, Roulette, and Online Poker. NetEnt certainly won’t disappoint with its table game selection.
Live Dealer NetEnt Games
Once Live Dealer games started to become popular, NetEnt saw the need to develop their own. The studio launched its first Live Dealer games back in 2013 and players can enjoy multiple titles now, including Blackjack, Roulette, and more. The Live Games are based in Malta and streamed to NetEnt Casinos all over the world.
NetEnt Video Poker Games
Finally, NetEnt has also developed its own versions of similar Video Poker titles. Even these basic casino games have been given extra flair by NetEnt’s development team. Some of the video poker variants developed by NetEnt include Jacks or Better, All American Video Poker, and Deuces Wild.
Player Protection Tools from NetEnt
NetEnt has gone to great lengths to help ensure players gamble responsibly. There are several tools available from NetEnt to help prevent problem gambling.
- Self Exclusion – For Australian players who struggle with problem gambling, NetEnt casinos allow players to exclude themselves. This allows players to freeze their accounts temporarily or permanently.
- Budget Limits – Players can also place limits on their accounts. This includes how much players can deposit, and limiting the sizes of bets in casino games.
- Time Checks – There is an additional protection that can be implemented. The Reality Check feature can be activated, which will regularly inform the player how long they have been gambling.
Benefits of NetEnt Casinos
There are several great reasons for Australian players to seek out online casinos offering NetEnt. Below are some of the reasons Aussie players should consider a NetEnt casino.
- NetEnt is extremely transparent with the odds of its games. The company clearly displays the RTP of all its games, so they are very easy to see.
- NetEnt is a publicly-traded company. This should mean that there is greater oversight and fairness in its games.
- All games developed by NetEnt are tested and certified by third-party organisations and Accredited Testing Facilities.
- The online pokies from NetEnt are praised by gamblers all over the world. Its slot games are fast-paced and have great payout percentages.
- NetEnt makes great casino games for mobile devices, compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows
- Most casino games from NetEnt offer lower betting limits than many other developers. This makes them a great choice for Australian players on tighter budgets. High Rollers will still have large betting limits to work with.
History of NetEnt
As we mentioned at the beginning of this page, NetEnt was founded back in 1996. In 2002, the first NetEnt online casino was launched and the company would be listed on NASDAQ in 2009. Then in 2011, the first mobile casino games were launched, before Live Games were added to NetEnt’s library in 2013. NetEnt expanded to the United States, UK, and Spain in 2015, and then into Mexico, Serbia, and Canada in 2017. All in all, NetEnt has had an interesting life since 1996. The firm has also won several important awards over the years, cementing its place as one of the best casino developers around.
More Popular Game Developers
- Betsoft Casinos
- iSoftBet Casinos
- Microgaming Casinos
- Play’n Go Casinos
- RealTime Gaming
- Rival Gaming Casinos
- Thunderkick Casinos
NetEnt Casino Conclusion
When NetEnt was first launched, it took some time to begin gaining popularity. Its initial growth was rather slow, but it soon became one of the top providers and its popularity exploded. Since then, it has shown no signs of slowing down. NetEnt’s games can be described as offering amazing graphics, realistic animations, and amazing bonus rounds. While it is best known for its online pokies, NetEnt offers amazing table games, video poker, and Live Dealer titles. It is definitely worth trying out a NetEnt casino and experiencing what its games have to offer.