Online Blackjack Switch Australia
Blackjack Switch is an exciting variant of Online Blackjack that you can enjoy for real money at Australian Casino Sites. There are a few unique aspects to this variant of Blackjack, which is why Blackjack Switch has become quite popular with Aussie players. So, let’s jump in and have a close look at Blackjack Switch and what makes the game unique.
Top Blackjack Switch Casinos Australia
What is Blackjack Switch?
So, what exactly is Blackjack Switch? There are a few unique aspects to the game that make it stand out from other Blackjack games. For starters, when playing Blackjack Switch, you will be playing two hands at the same time. Blackjack Switch also allows you to move the highest-value card from one hand to the other.
There are a few other rules to be aware of, but we will get into more detail later on. The main draw of Blackjack Switch is playing two cards and being able to switch the highest-value cards between hands.
How do you Play Blackjack Switch
Playing Blackjack Switch follows the same basic steps as any other version of Blackjack. Below are the steps to follow in order to play Blackjack Switch.
- Step 1 – To start playing Blackjack Switch, you’re going to need to sign up at an Online Casino offering Blackjack Switch. Take a look through our recommended casino sites and select one.
- Step 2 – Go through the process of creating an account and deposit funds into your account, if you want to play Blackjack Switch for Real Money.
- Step 3 – Load up Blackjack Switch and decide how much you want to bet.
- Step 4 – Click Deal. You will now receive two hands, each with two cards. The dealer will get two cards as well, but only one will be visible.
- Step 5 – Once you have your cards, you can click the switch button to move cards between them. Then you can play each hand as usual, hitting or standing.
- Step 6 – Once you stand with both hands, the dealer will play their hand and the game will determine which hands win.
Unique Rules in Blackjack Switch
While we have given you a basic overview of Blackjack Switch, let’s take some time to look more closely at the rules. These rules are a general overview for Blackjack Switch, but some developers might tweak them slightly.
- When you bet, you need to make an equal bet on both your hands. So, if you want to bet AU$10, you will need to bet AU$10 on each hand.
- Blackjack Switch uses six to eight decks of cards in the shoe
- The dealer will peak when they are showing an Ace or 10-value card
- The dealer will normally stand on a Soft 17
- Blackjack only pays out 1:1, instead of the normal 3:2
- If you Switch cards to create Blackjack with your two cards, it only counts as 21, not Blackjack
- The dealer does not Bust on 22, only 23 or above
- If the dealer has 22 and the player has 21, it is a push. The player will need Blackjack to beat a dealer 22
- Players can split up to four hands
- You can Double Down after a Split
Blackjack Switch Strategy
For the most part, you can use a normal Blackjack Strategy when playing Blackjack Switch. However, being able to Switch cards can add some different decisions when setting up your hands. Ideally, you want to create two strong hands that you can win with. But this can sometimes mean making decisions that seem counterintuitive.
For example, if you’re holding Blackjack with one hand, and a weak hand with the second, it might actually be worth it to split up the natural Blackjack. Since you don’t get an extra payout for having Blackjack, breaking it up and having two stronger hands gives you the best chance of winning with both hands.
Tips and Tricks for Online Blackjack Switch
When it comes to playing Blackjack Switch Online in Australia, players need to remember what makes this version of Blackjack unique. But, how do you best take advantage of the unique rules found in this variant? Below are some tips and tricks for you to get the best out of Blackjack Switch.
- Don’t forget Switching – The main unique draw in Blackjack Switch is the ability to switch the highest value cards between your two hands. Do not forget to use this feature. In addition, until you decide to hit and stand, you can switch these cards as often as you like, giving you plenty of time to decide which configuration is better.
- Budgeting – As with any casino game, it is important to carefully budget your bankroll. In Blackjack Switch, you are effectively betting twice each round, to cover both your hands. You bets can quickly grow if you split or double down. So, pay special attention to your bankroll and make sure you don’t spend too much money.
- Free Play – If you are unfamiliar with Blackjack Switch, or Blackjack as a whole, be sure to use the free play feature. This allows you to learn the game, without risking your bankroll. Once you are comfortable, you can switch over and play real money Blackjack Switch.
- Avoid Insurance – If the Blackjack Switch you are playing offers the insurance side bet, we highly recommend you avoid it. While the 2/1 payout is attractive, you will not get much return from this bet. The same goes for any other sidebets offered in Blackjack Switch. Just stick to placing the required bets for the best chance of winning cash!
- Remember What Makes it Different – Always remember what makes Blackjack Switch unique. You are not playing standard Blackjack, so keep the differences in mind. This includes making sure you take advantage of the switch mechanic, remembering that getting Blackjack carries no special payout, and the dealer only busts with 23 and above.
- Stay Sober – Whenever you are gambling for real money, stay sober and clear-headed. This ensures you do not make foolish decisions and cost yourself money. This also includes making sure you are not too tired or in a bad mood when gambling.
Mobile Blackjack Switch
Want to give Blackjack Switch a try while your not at home? No problem! Any of our recommended casino sites in Australia that include Blackjack Switch in their library, will also allow Aussie gamblers to play the game from their mobile devices! As long as your smartphone or tablet is connected to the Internet, via WiFi or Mobile Data, you can log into your account and play.
The casinos have also ensured that they have optimised their games for the mobile experience. This means it works perfectly on smaller screens with touch control. Whether you use Apple or Android, you will be able have fun with Blackjack Switch, no matter where you are!
Additional Blackjack Guides
- Blackjack Tips
- Strategy for Blackjack
- Blackjack FAQs
- Online Blackjack Glossary
- Double Exposure Blackjack
- European Blackjack
- How to play Blackjack
- Free Online Blackjack
- Spanish 21
- Atlantic City Blackjack
- Blackjack Myths
- Variants of Blackjack
- Perfect Pairs Blackjack
Blackjack Switch FAQs
What makes Blackjack Switch unique?
When it comes to Blackjack Switch, there are a few things that make it unique from other variants of 21. However, the main thing is that in Blackjack Switch you are always playing two hands, and you can choose to switch the highest-value cards in each hand.
Can I play Blackjack Switch for Real Money in Australia?
Yes, you sure can! While not every single one of or recommended Australian Online Casinos will offer Blackjack Switch, there are those that do. When you find it, you will be able to play for real money in Australia.
Can I play Blackjack Switch from my mobile device?
Yes, all top Aussie Casinos have made sure their entire game library is optimised to work on a wide range of mobile devices. This will include Blackjack Switch, so feel free to enjoy Mobile Blackjack Switch anytime you want!
Can I try out Blackjack Switch for Free?
Of course! As with any online casino game, almost all casino sites will give you the option to play Blackjack Switch for free, before you play for real money. This lets you learn the game and get comfortable, before risking your bankroll.
Is there a special payout for hitting Blackjack in Blackjack Switch?
Unfortunately, due to the ability to switch card between your hands, which can give you a better chance of winning, the 3:2 payout normally found for getting Blackjack has been removed in Blackjack Switch. Hitting 21 with your first two cards pays out 1:1, same as any other winning hand.
Does Blackjack Switch have better odds?
The odds of winning are basically the same as any other variant of Blackjack. While the switching of cards can, at times, give you two really strong starting hands, the rest of the game plays out the same as regular Blackjack. As such, play Blackjack Switch because you enjoy the change that switching cards brings, not because you think it gives you better odds.