Best Online Roulette Tips and Tricks
Find the best Real Money Roulette tips with Casino Inquirer! Online Roulette is one of the most popular casino games in the world, and players are always looking for tips and tricks to improve their experience. Roulette is easy to play and understand, and players are guaranteed a good time.
Roulette is a game of luck, and player skill does play a role. However, there are still some great Roulette Tips we can give you to improve your experience further. Read all our great tips for Roulette here!
Top AU Roulette Casinos
Real Money Online Roulette Tips
Because Roulette is a game of luck, players should try and learn all the tips they can to help have the best possible Roulette experience. While these tips will not improve your chances of winning, they will help you maximise your winning potential and have the most fun possible.
- Learn the Versions – There are three main versions of Roulette that you will find at online gambling sites. These are European, French, and American Roulette. It is important to learn what makes each of these versions different and choose the one that is right for you.
- Place Outside Bets – While you cannot improve your odds of winning, you can place bets that have better odds of winning. We recommend placing Outside bets, such as Red/Black or Odd/Even. These bets give you near 50:50 odds of winning, although the payouts are smaller.
- Budget Bankroll – It is always important to budget your money. Decide how much you are willing to lose. If you lose the money, stop playing Roulette and walk away.
- Know the Odds – When placing bets, it is important to know what the odds of winning are. This way, you can make an informed decision on which bets to place.
- Gambler’s Fallacy – It is important not to believe in the Gambler’s Fallacy and think that you are due a win. If Red has come up five times, it doesn’t mean that Black is due to come up. All results are completely random and independent of previous spins.
- Stay Sober – When playing Roulette, it is important to stay sober and keep a clear mind. You need to make sure you make the smartest betting decisions.
How to Play Roulette Online
Playing Roulette is very simple and easy. We’ve put together a step-by-step guide on how to play Roulette Online.
- Step 1 – Sign up for our recommended Roulette Casinos and create your account. Once your account is created, deposit funds into your account!
- Step 2 – Choose one of the Roulette games on play.
- Step 3 – Once you have chosen your game, decide which bet you want to make. Place the required chips on your bet.
- Step 4 – Once your bet is placed, click Spin to spin the Roulette wheel!
- Step 5 – If you win, your bet will be paid out. Then it is time to bet again!
The Roulette Wheel
In order to have the best Roulette experience, it is important to familiarise yourself with the Roulette wheel. All main versions of Roulette feature 36 numbered pockets. These are numbered from 1-36 and will be either Red or Black. European and French Roulette then have an additional Green 0 pocket. American Roulette, on the other hand, has two green pockets, 0 and 00.
The extra Green 00 is the biggest difference between American Roulette and the other versions. This 00 also makes your odds of winning worse in American Roulette. European Roulette has a house edge of 2.63%, while American Roulette has a house edge of 5,26%.
Roulette Betting Systems Tips
One of the best ways to ensure the best Roulette experience is to try out different betting systems and Roulette Strategies. Try out different betting systems to figure out which Roulette betting system works the best for you. Some people believe that a good betting system will improve your odds of winning. However, the betting system cannot influence where the ball will stop.
- Martingale System – One of the best-known betting strategies out there, the Martingale Betting System involves doubling your bet after every loss. By doing this, when you eventually win, you will get all your bets back. However, the big drawback with this betting system is that your bets will exponentially grow when on a losing streak.
- D’Alembert – This betting strategy is similar to the Martingale Betting System, but the risk isn’t as high. With the D’Alembert Betting Strategy, players do not need to double their bet on a loss. Instead, when you lose, you increase your bet by one unit.
- Fibonacci – With the Fibonacci Betting System, players base their bets off the famous Fibonacci mathematical sequence. When you win, you advance to the next number in the sequence. When you leave, you take two steps back in the sequence.
More Roulette Reading
Online Roulette Tips FAQs
This is entirely dependent on what the player is looking for. If players are looking for the biggest payout, then you should bet on a single number. This is the most difficult bet to win but pays out 35:1. If you’re looking for bets that pay out more frequently, try Odds/Even or Red/Black. Your odds of winning are nearly 50:50, although the payout is only 1:1.
Roulette is all luck. Once your bet is placed, you can do nothing to influence the results. However, you can place bets that have a better chance of winning.
The only way to win Roulette more often is to place bets that have better odds of winning. Placing Odd/Even or Red/Black will give you a near 50:50 chance of winning. Once your bet is placed, there is no way to influence the odds of winning.
If you’re looking for the biggest single payout in Roulette, then you’ll want to bet on a single number. This comes with a 35:1 payout. However, it is a really difficult bet to win.
Yes, all our recommended Roulette casinos are completely fair. We only recommend the best casinos, which use software from the most trusted developers. The games are regularly tested for fairness.