Best Online Sic Bo Casinos Australia 2023
Play Online Sic Bo for real money at the best casino sites in Australia! Sic Bo is a casino game using dice, making it similar to Craps. It is also one of the oldest known gambling games around! However, it offers its own unique take on a dice game. Find the best Aussie casinos online, offering the best Sic Bo games for real money and for free. Let us guide you by finding top casinos with amazing Sic Bo bonuses and giving you tips and tricks on the best real money Sic Bo bets.
Top Aussie Sic Bo Casinos
Getting to Know Sic Bo
Real money Sic Bo is a very easy game to play online. It is a great way to break away from Roulette or Craps and try something different. It is a fast-paced game that offers a wide range of betting options, like Craps, with the simplicity of Roulette. Simply place your bet and then roll the dice to see if you win.
There is little to no learning curve, making it very easy for new players to pick up. We will help guide players on the best bets to make later on. Unlike Craps, Sic Bo uses three dice instead of just two, and players wager on the outcome of the roll. Each bet will have its own unique payout, and players can place multiple bets each round.
How to Play Sic Bo Online
If you’re completely new to playing Sic Bo Online, we’ve got you covered with a step-by-step guide on how to play Sic Bo.
- Step 1 – Sign up at a top Sic Bo casino in Australia. You can choose one of the sites we recommend to ensure the best possible gambling experience.
- Step 2 – Deposit funds into your account and claim your Welcome Bonus. Be sure to check the terms and conditions of the Welcome Bonus to see if it can be used for Sic Bo.
- Step 3 – Choose which game of Sic Bo to play
- Step 4 – Select how much money you want to be and place your chips on the bets you want to make.
- Step 5 – Click the roll button to roll the dice.
- Step 6 – Once the dice have landed, the game will determine if any of your bets win. If you win, your winnings will be automatically added to your bankroll.
Real Money Sic Bo Bets
As with a certain other popular Dice game, Sic Bo has quite a few different betting options. Some of these bets are easier to win than others. The better the odds, the lower the payout, but the better the chances of winning. Below, we outline some of the most popular bets in Sic Bo.
Small and Big Bets
One of the best bets for new players to make is known as Small Bets or Big Bets. Both of these bets offer great odds of winning and have a 1:1 payout. The Big Bet is when players wager on the total of the three dice totalling 11 – 17. Small Bet, on the other hand, will win when the roll totals 4 – 10.
Odd Bet and Even Bet
Betting on Odds or Evens is another great option for new players. As the name suggests, making an Odds bet means you win if the total of the roll is an odd number. Even Bets win on an even total. There are very good odds of winning, but the payout will be quite small as well.
Total All Dice Bet
As the name suggests, this bet involves betting on the total value of all three dice. This is one of the most popular bets in Sic Bo. This bet is a little more complicated, as there are several different versions of the bet. Each bet has its own payout, listed below.
- Total 4 or Total 17 – Payout 50:1
- Total 5 or Total 16 – Payout 18:1
- Total 6 or Total 15 – Payout 14:1
- Total 7 or Total 14 – Payout 12:1
- Total 8 or Total 13 – Payout 8:1
- Total 9, Total 10, Total 11, Total 12 – Payout 6:1
When placing a Triple Bet, you are betting that the same number will be rolled on each of the three Dice. For example, 4; 4; 4. The bet pays out 24:1
Betting that two of the three dice will show the same number, such as 6; 6. Payout is 8:1
Single Number Bet
Betting that a specific number will appear on the dice, between 1 and 6. The payout is determined by how many dice show the chosen number. If it is just one, the payout is 1:1. If your number appears on two dice, it is 2:1, and 3:1 if it appears on all three.
This is one of the hardest bets to win. Not only are you betting that the same number will appear on all three dice, but you are also specifying what that number will be. If your chosen number comes up on all three dice, you will a massive 150:1 payout.
Two Dice Combo
This is where the player bets on which two numbers will come up when the dice are rolled, such as choosing a 2 and 5. You can choose any two numbers you want. The payout is 5:1
Sic Bo Bets Payout and House Edge
It can be difficult to know which bets have the best payouts and which have the best odds. In order to make your life as easy as possible, we created an easy to read table to help you decide which bets are the best to make
|Small or Big Bet||01:01||2.78%|
|Total of 4 or 17||50:01:00||15.28%|
|Total of 5 or 16||18:01||13.89%|
|Total of 6 or 15||14:01||16.67%|
|Total of 7 or 14||12:01||9.72%|
|Total of 8 or 13||08:01||12.50%|
|Total of 9 or 12||06:01||18.99%|
|Total of 10 or 11||06:01||12.50%|
|Single Dice Bet||1:1, 2:1, or 3:1||7.87%|
|Any Triple Bet||24:01:00||13.89%|
|Specific Triple Bet||150:01:00||16.20%|
|Two Dice Combo||05:01||16.67%|
Online Sic Bo Tips and Tricks
Many Aussie players are on the lookout for tips and tricks to help them win more rounds of Sic Bo. The important thing to remember is that Sic Bo online is a game of luck and chance. Player skill doesn’t impact the results. All you can do is place your bets, roll the dice, and hope for the best. However, we still have some tips and tricks you can use to ensure you have the best possible Sic Bo experience.
- Play Sic Bo For Free – Almost all top Australian Casino sites allow players to test out games for free, including Online Sic Bo. We highly recommend using free Sic Bo to get familiar with the game. Test out different bets and see how they play out and how often they win. Get as comfortable with Sic Bo as you need before starting to make real money bets.
- Place Simple Sic Bo Bets – It is important to stick to simple bets when starting out with playing Sic Bo. Some bets do not pay out very often, such as the Triple Bet. While the big payouts are attractive, they’re not likely to win.
- Low House Edge Bets – Like our previous tip, it’s smarter to play bets with a low house edge. In the long run, frequent but smaller wins will likely pay off. Some of the best low-edge bets include Odd/Even and Big/Small bets.
- Avoid Bets that Play Against Each Other – We recommend avoiding bets that cancel each other out. In other words, do not place two different bets, where if one wins, the other loses. If you want to place multiple bets, rather place bets that complement each other, giving you the chance to win twice. For example, if you place a Big Bet that wins between 11-17, try placing something like a Total 13 or Total 14.
- Stay Sober – Whenever you are gambling, always stay sober. Stay away from alcohol or anything that can impair your judgement. This way, you make sure you are always in the best state of mind to make the smartest betting decisions.
- Set Your Budget – When playing Sic Bo Online, you need to set yourself a budget. If you decide your budget is AU$100, stop gambling immediately if you lose all that money. Do not deposit more money and chase your losses to try to win the money back. This will end badly.
- Remember to have Fun – Gambling online is supposed to be fun; never forget that. When playing Real Money Sic Bo, if you’re not having fun, rather walk away and try again at a later stage.
How to Choose the Best Sic Bo Casinos
If you want the best possible experience playing Sic Bo online, you need to start by selecting the best casino site. A good online casino will ensure you have the best possible gambling experience in Sic Bo and any other casino games you play. A good start is to select one of our recommended Australian online casinos. We will now take you through our review process and tell you how we recommend top Sic Bo casinos.
Our first consideration is always player safety and security. You’re not going to have a good Sic Bo experience if the casino you have signed up at is not trustworthy. We make sure only to recommend casinos that are fully licenced and regulated, with fair and random games. We also ensure that adequate safety measures are in place to protect your privacy.
Next up, we look into the game selection. No player wants to sign up at a casino, only to discover that the game selection leaves a lot to be desired. We make sure all of our recommended casinos offer a wide range of games. If you’re looking for a casino to play Sic Bo, your chosen casino must offer a good range of Sic Bo games. However, variety is the spice of life, so we make sure it offers a wide selection of other casino games like Pokies, Blackjack, Roulette, and more!
It is also very important for us to consider the bonuses and promotional offers. Aussie players love their bonuses, so we want our readers to have the best opportunities. Not only do we look at the size of the bonus, but the terms and conditions as well. A massive bonus isn’t worth much if the T&Cs are bad
Technology is always improving, but it’s never perfect. Sometimes, things go wrong, and you need help. This is where the casino’s customer support comes in. Players need to be able to get help from support 24 hours a day, and there needs to be multiple ways to easily get in touch.
While Banking is hardly an exciting part of choosing a new casino, it is still vitally important. Players need to be able to deposit funds into their casino account easily, and when they get lucky, easily withdraw their winnings. We make sure all our recommended Sic Bo casinos offer a wide range of convenient and trusted deposit and payout methods. We also ensure that the deposit and withdrawal limits are fair to our readers.
Best Sic Bo Strategy for Real Money
As we mentioned, Sic Bo is a game of chance. Player skill doesn’t have an effect on the results, and it is all down to luck. However, more experienced players can still improve their odds of winning by making some strategic betting decisions. Below we outline two of the best betting strategies we can recommend when playing Sic Bo.
Make Low-Risk Bets
We highly recommend spending most of your time playing Sic Bo, placing low-risk bets, such as Small or Big Bets. While the payouts will be smaller, you are far more likely to win. Small Bet will win when the dice total 4-10, while Big Bet wins when the dice total 11-17. The odds are great that you can win, although the payout is only 1:1.
Combining Several Bets
We have already touched on this, but it is a very smart play to combine several bets together. Just make sure that the bets you are combining complement each other. For example, if you place a Big Bet, place other bets that could potentially win on the same results. Some people recommend placing four similar bets. This could mean losing 4x as much but also winning much more if you’re lucky. We maybe wouldn’t recommend going quite so aggressive; we’d limit it to two bets, at least initially.
Sic Bo Glossary
In order to make learning the game easier, we recommend becoming familiar with some of the most important Sic Bo terms. Below is a list of some of the most important terms we think you need to know.
- Any Double – Wagering that two of the three dice will land on the same number. This can also sometimes be referred to as Any Pair
- Any Triple – Betting that all three dice will land on the same number.
- Bankroll – The amount of money a player has available to them for placing bets
- Big Bet – A popular bet, wagering that the three dice will total between 11 and 17
- Birdcage – A casino game similar to Sic Bo, also known as Chick-a-Luck or Grand Hazard. However, the odds are much worse than Sic Bo.
- Cage – The device responsible for shaking the dice at the beginning of each round.
- Clear – After the round is complete, clearing means removing all the bets from the table and paying out winnings.
- Even Bet – Wagering that the dice will total an even number.
- Hi-Lo – A variation of Sic Bo that has gained popularity in the Philippines.
- Odd Bet – Betting that the dice total will be an odd number.
- Single Bet – Also known as a Simple Bet, players wager on a specific number showing on the dice, between 1-6. If one dice shows your number, your payout is 1:1. However, if your number shows up 2 or 3 times, payouts increase to 2:1 or 3:1, respectively.
- Small Bet – The opposite of a Big Bet, winning when the dice roll totals 4-10.
- Specific Triple – One of the hardest bets to win, players bet on a specific number between 1-6. To win, that number needs to show on all three dice.
- Strong Bet – A bet that depends on the results of all three dice to win, such as a Specific Triple. These are difficult to win but come with big payouts.
- Weak Bet – This is the opposite of the Strong Bet. The results do not depend on all three dice, rather one or two dice.
- Yaa Hah Hi – A version of Sic Bo that is popular in Macau. While it still uses dice, there are no numbers on the dice; rather, it uses symbols.
Top Sic Bo FAQs
The Cage is used in Sic Bo to Shake/tumble the dice for each round. While Craps has players take on the role of the shooter to roll the dice, Sic Bo uses a device, which is the Cage.
Sic Bo is a casino game using dice. This makes it similar to Craps. However, Sic Bo uses three dice instead of two. It can trace its origins back to China. While not as popular as some other casino games, it is growing in popularity worldwide, including in Australia.
Yes, you can win real money while playing Sic Bo. Top Aussie casinos allow players to enjoy Sic Bo for real money or for free.
Finding the best Sic Bo Casinos in Australia is easy; simply look at our list of recommended casinos! We offer great casinos that have amazing bonuses, good game selections and can be trusted to offer fair Sic Bo games.
When starting out playing Sic Bo, we recommend sticking to bets that offer a low house edge and a good chance of winning. We’d recommend placing Big or Small Bets, as well as Odd/Even Bets.
Unfortunately, Sic Bo is a game of chance. The results depend on luck, and player skill plays no part in influencing results. The only way to win more often is to make smart betting choices, wagering on bets with a low house edge.
Yes, you can. All our recommended casino sites permit players to try out games for free, including Sic Bo. We recommend using this to your advantage. You can use Free Sic Bo to try out different bets and get more comfortable with the game.