Best Litecoin Casinos in Australia
Find top casinos that accept Litecoin in Australia with Casino Inquirer! Litecoin is a popular cryptocurrency, similar to Bitcoin. Litecoin has been gaining popularity over the last few years and is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in Australia.
As it has gained mainstream appeal, more and more casino sites in Australia have started to accept Litecoin. In this guide, we will take you through everything you need to know about using Litecoin at top casinos sites, including how to find the best Litecoin casinos, the benefits of using it, and more!
Top Australian Casinos that Accept Litecoin
How to Use Litecoin at Casino Sites
While cryptocurrencies have become more popular in recent years, there are still many Australian players that have never used a cryptocurrency before. For players who are completely new to Litecoin and other cryptos, we have created a step-by-step guide on how to use Litecoin at an online casino in Australia.
Litecoin Casino Deposits
- Step 1 – The first step to using Litecoin is to create a Litecoin Wallet. This is where your Litecoin will be stored. Think of it as a bank account. Choose a trusted Litecoin wallet. Some recommended wallets include Loafwallet, Electrum, or Coinomi.
- Step 2 – Once you have created your wallet, it is time to fund it. You can use a cryptocurrency exchange to buy Litecoin and transfer them to your wallet.
- Step 3 – Once you have funded your wallet, it is time to find a top Aussie casino that accepts Litecoin. Look through our list of recommended casinos and sign up.
- Step 4 – Once you have created your casino account, head over to the cashier to make a deposit. Select Litecoin as your Deposit method. Input your Litecoin Wallet details and decide how much you want to deposit. Your funds should appear in your casino account immediately.
- Step 5 – Once your funds have cleared, you are free to choose any casino game you like and start playing for real money.
Litecoin can not only be used to make a deposit, but it can often also be used for payouts. The process of withdrawing with Litecoin follows a similar procedure to depositing.
- Step 1 – Head into your account and open the cashier section. Select Withdraw and choose Litecoin as your payout option.
- Step 2 – Decide how much you want to withdraw. Make sure you have enough winnings in your account and you have cleared any terms and conditions.
- Step 3 – Provide the cashier with details of your Litecoin Wallet and confirm the payout request.
- Step 4 – Once you have requested the withdrawal, you need to wait for the funds to reach your wallet. This can take up to 48 hours, but normally takes less than two hours. Once the money has cleared, you can either use your wallet to purchase something with your Litecoin wallet, or convert it back to Australian Dollars at a crypto exchange.
How to Choose a Litecoin Casino
Litecoin has become one of the more popular cryptocurrencies, so it is no surprise that many Australian Casinos have started to accept it. With many Litecoin casinos on offer, how does one go about making sure you choose the best possible casino? Below are some important criteria that should be considered before signing up at a Litecoin Casino.
- Player Safety – The most important consideration when choosing a Litecoin casino is to ensure player safety. Players need to make sure the casino is completely safe, trusted, and properly licensed. Otherwise, players could wind up playing rigged games.
- Deposit and Withdrawals – If you’re looking for a Litecoin Casino, you need to make sure the gambling site accepts Litecoin. Also make sure to check the deposit and withdrawal limits, as well as how long various transactions take to process.
- Games – Next thing you should consider is the game selection. Make sure to sign up at a Litecoin casino with a big selection of casino games from multiple trusted developers. We like to ensure there is a wide range of different casino games like Pokies, Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Video Poker, and more.
- Mobile – It is also important to check the mobile compatibility. Find a Litecoin Casino that works on a wide range of mobile devices. That way, you can play your favourite casino games no matter where you are.
- Support – Customer support is another important consideration. Technical issues happen and you’ll want to be able to get assistance from the support staff 24-hours a day. There should also be multiple convenient ways to get in touch with support.
- Bonuses – be sure to also check the bonuses on offer. These bonuses can be a great way to boost your bankroll at top Litecoin Casinos. Not only should you look for large bonuses, but pay attention to the terms and conditions as well.
Why Use a Litecoin Casino?
As with any casino banking method, Litecoin comes with its own advantages and disadvantages. The main disadvantage when using Litecoin is that it might not be the most common banking option on offer at Aussie Casinos. However, there are many advantages to using Litecoin. Below are some of the reasons you should seriously consider using Litecoin.
- Fast Transactions – Litecoin is one of the fastest cryptocurrencies around, making it much faster than traditional banking options. In fact, it is said that it is as much as four times faster than Bitcoin.
- Affordable Crypto – Litecoin is also a far more affordable cryptocurrency. While Bitcoin has reached record high values, Litecoin is much more affordable. This also means that there is much more room for the value to increase.
- Safe and Secure – As with any crypto, Litecoin offers incredible safety and security. All transactions are logged on the Blockchain, making it extremely secure.
- Crypto Benefits – Litecoin is not tied to any bank or government. Players will also be afforded much more anonymity when using cryptocurrencies like Litecoin.
For players who want to use Cryptocurrency, one of the biggest concerns is how volatile Bitcoin’s value can be. Litecoin was created after Bitcoin, with the aim of addressing any pitfalls. This should make Litecoin more consistent then the more popular Bitcoin.
History of Litecoin
Litecoin was created back in 2011, debuting around two years after Bitcoin. It was created by Charlie Lee, an MIT graduate and former Google employee. Lee has said that Litecoin was never intended to compete with Bitcoin. He designed it in his spare time while working for Google, to aid with small transactions.
By 2015, Litecoin had reached $1 Billion market capitalization. Many crypto users prefer using Litecoin over something like Bitcoin because the transaction speed is typically much faster. There are currently 53 million Litecoin in existence, with a theoretical maximum of 84 million, there is still plenty of room for growth.
More Casino Banking Options
- American Express Casinos
- Bitcoin Casinos
- Bitcoin Cash Casinos
- Credit Card Casinos
- Cryptocurrency Casinos
- Ethereum Casinos
- MasterCard Casinos
- Neosurf Casinos
- Neteller Casinos
- Skrill Casinos
- Visa Casinos
- Wire Transfer Casinos
Litecoin Casino FAQs
Yes, many Australian Casino Sites now accept Litecoin as a payment option. As the cryptocurrency gets more popular, we expect to see accepted at more gambling sites.
The first thing you need to do is set up a Litecoin wallet and purchase some of the cryptocurrency. Once your wallet is funded, making a deposit into your casino account is as simple as any other deposit method. Simply input your wallet details and deposit amount, and you’ll be playing in no time.
Yes, Litecoin is a very safe and secure banking option. As with any cryptocurrency, Litecoin is as safe, or even safer, than traditional banking options.
When depositing with Litecoin, your funds should clear almost instantaneously. Worst case scenario, it should only take a matter of minutes to clear.
Yes, some casinos that offer Litecoin deposits, will also offer withdrawals. However, be sure to double-check before signing up at a casino site.
If your chosen casino site permits Litecoin payouts, you will find the transaction completed much faster than traditional methods. At worst, your payout could take 24 -48 hours to complete. However, in most cases, it should be complete within an hour or two. This is far better than the five to ten business days of many traditional withdrawal options.