Best Live Blackjack Casinos Australia
Play Live Blackjack at the Best Australian Casino Sites and win Real Money! Live Dealer Blackjack will give Aussie players the most authentic Blackjack experience available online. Live Blackjack will use real dealers and real cards. A video of the game is then live-streamed over the Internet to players.
We will guide players through how to play Live Blackjack, what the benefits are over traditional Blackjack games, and much more. If you’re ready to play Live Blackjack like a pro, you’ve come to the right place!
Top Casinos Offering Live Dealer Blackjack
How Live Blackjack Works
Live Blackjack aims to create the most authentic Blackjack experience you can have in your own home. The only way to have a more authentic experience is to visit an actual casino and play at the Blackjack Tables. Live Dealer Blackjack does away with computer-generated graphics and a random number generator.
Instead, it uses real casino equipment and a real dealer. The dealer will control the game on the other end of a video camera and deal real cards. The game video will then be live-streamed to players in Australia, who will control their bets with a similar interface to online Blackjack.
Table Rules of Live Blackjack
Live Blackjack follows the same rules as online Blackjack or real Blackjack in a casino. The goal is to get closer to a hand value of 21 than the dealer. Players need to be careful, though, as always, if your hand exceeds 21, it is referred to as a Bust, and you lose the round immediately.
The cards follow the traditional values:
- 2 – 10: Cards have Face Value
- Jack, Queen, King: Cards Valued at 10
- Ace: Valued at 1 or 11
The other rules of Live Blackjack are the same, including the payouts. If you win a hand, your payout is 1:1. However, if you hit Blackjack (Reaching 21 with your first two cards), you get a 3:2 payout.
Live Blackjack Compared to Other Blackjack
Live Blackjack aims to mimic real Blackjack as closely as possible. The game will use a qualified dealer and real casino cards. The only difference between Live Blackjack and playing in a casino is the player’s interface and using a chatbox to communicate.
There is a larger difference between Online Blackjack and Live Blackjack. Online Blackjack uses a random number generator to determine which cards get dealt. While these are completely fair and random, some Australian players still feel uneasy about them and prefer Live Dealer games that use real equipment.
Why Choose Live Blackjack?
If you love playing online casino games but wish the experience could be more social and realistic, then live dealer games are what you are looking for. Live Blackjack is one of the most popular live dealer games in Australia. Below are some of the top reasons why players should seriously consider choosing to play Live Blackjack.
- Real Blackjack Feel – If you want to have the closest experience to playing in a real casino, Live Blackjack is for you. This is the most authentic Blackjack experience, short of visiting a table. Live Blackjack also introduces a social aspect missing from normal online Blackjack games.
- Real Equipment – Despite how safe and trusted Random Number Generators are, some players still don’t trust them. They would rather see real cards being dealt.
- Betting Options – There are many Live Blackjack tables offered, with a variety of betting requirements. Some Live Blackjack tables will have minimum betting requirements as low as AU$5, while some tables will allow High Rollers to bet as much as AU$10 000 on a single hand.
- High-Quality Video – Live Blackjack casinos have invested considerable money into their equipment. This means that players will experience the highest quality video when playing Live Blackjack.
How to play Live Blackjack
Playing Live Blackjack is very easy and follows similar steps to any other form of Online Blackjack. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to play Live Dealer Blackjack.
- Step 1 – The first step is to sign up at one of the top Australian Casinos that offer Live Games, like Blackjack. You can choose one of our recommended casino sites for the best Live Blackjack experience. Sign up and create your account. This will be a quick and easy experience.
- Step 2 – Once your account has been created, head over to the Cashier and deposit money into your account. You cannot play Live games for free due to their higher operating cost.
- Step 3 – Once you have funds available in your account, head to the Live Dealer section and choose a Live Blackjack Table. There will be several options with different betting limits.
- Step 4 – Once you have chosen your Live Blackjack Table, decide how much you want to bet and click Deal.
- Step 5 – Once your cards are dealt, look at your hand’s value, and decide to Hit or Stand. Always keep an eye on the dealer’s visible card when deciding.
Other Live Dealer Games
Live Dealer Blackjack FAQs
Yes, you certainly can! Any casino that offers Live Blackjack will allow players to make real money bets and win real money if their hand wins.
We have several recommended casino sites that offer Live Blackjack. Choosing any of these sites will give you the best Live Blackjack experience. We recommend Wolf Winner, Jackpot Jill, or King Johnnie.
Yes, it is completely safe to play. Because it uses real dealers and real casino cards, players do not need to worry about how the Random Number Generator selects cards.
Unfortunately, not. Live Blackjack has much higher operating costs for the casino as they have to pay the dealers and purchase the video equipment. There are also limited slots available to players at any given time. For this reason, only real money players are permitted.
There is no difference between Online Blackjack and the Live Dealer version. The rules and card values are all the same. The only difference is that Online Blackjack uses a Random Number Generator to determine the cards dealt, while Live Blackjack uses real cards and a real dealer.
Yes, you certainly can. If your hand is valued at closer to 21 than the dealer, you will win!
Yes, you can count cards in Live Blackjack. The decks will only be reshuffled after a number of hands, allowing players to count cards. However, keep in mind that casinos are not fond of this and may take action against you if they catch you.