Best Live Caribbean Stud Poker Casinos Australia
Play Live Caribbean Stud Poker at top Australian Casino Sites with Casino Inquirer! Caribbean Stud has become a popular poker version in Australia, leading to casinos beginning to offer live dealer versions of this exciting game. With Casino Inquirer on your side, you’ll be enjoying Caribbean Stud Poker with a live dealer in no time!
In this Live Caribbean Stud Poker guide, we will take you through everything you need to know about playing. This will include the game’s rules, how to play Live Caribbean Stud Poker, winning strategies, and more. Let’s get right into why you should try Live Dealer Caribbean Stud Poker today!
Top Australian Casinos offering Live Caribbean Stud
How to play Live Caribbean Stud Poker
Playing Live Caribbean Stud Poker is as easy as playing the online version, with the difference being the game is run by a real dealer using real cards. Australian players might find some slight differences between casinos offering the game, but these will be limited to betting limits and some changes to payouts. The basic rules are the same.
Below is a basic step-by-step guide on playing your first few hands.
- Step 1 – Each Live Caribbean Stud Poker round will begin with players making their Ante Bet. Players then have the opportunity to make the side bet and, in some cases, the progressive jackpot bet.
- Step 2 – Once your Ante bet has been made, the dealer will hand out the cards. Each player is given five cards, as will the dealer. All cards are dealt face down at this point.
- Step 3 – The dealer will then reveal one of their cards, and players will have the chance to look at their cards. Players are not permitted to see other players’ cards nor discuss what is in their hands.
- Step 4 – Now it is time to decide if you want to continue with your hand or not. Players need to decide if they want to Fold or Raise.
- Raise – If you think your hand is strong enough, you can raise. If you want to raise, you will need to place an additional bet, 2x your initial Ante bet.
- Fold – If you feel your hand isn’t strong enough, you can Fold. This way, you only lose your initial Ante Bet.
- Step 5 – The dealer will now reveal their four hole cards. The dealer’s hand needs to qualify for players to receive proper payouts. Typically, the dealer will need to have an Ace-King or better to qualify.
- Step 6 – The Dealer will then compare the player’s hand to their hand to determine the winner. If the player wins, their hand is compared to the paytable to determine how much they win.
Rules of Live Dealer Caribbean Stud
One of the things that makes Live Dealer Caribbean Stud so popular is that the game is very simple and easy to play. Players are dealt their five cards, and there are no additional cards. All that matters is if your five-card hand beats the dealer’s hand. Below are some of the basic rules in Live Caribbean Stud Poker.
- Players can only bet on one hand per round
- Players are not permitted to communicate with other players about hand strategy or the cards in their hand.
- If you want to make the progressive bet, you are responsible for making sure your progressive wager is recorded by placing your bet in the correct place. You also need to ensure the progressive wager indicator is lit.
Live Caribbean Stud Poker Bets and Payouts
In order for players to win the proper payouts, the dealer’s hand needs to qualify. If the dealer’s hand does not qualify, then the player only wins a 1:1 payout on their ante bet. If you have a strong hand, you want the dealer’s hand to qualify for improved payouts.
- If the dealer’s hand does not qualify, you receive a 1:1 payout on your Ante Bet, and the Raise bet is returned to you.
- If your hand loses to the dealer’s hand, your Ante and Raise bet are lost
- If there is a tie, it is considered a Push
When the dealer’s hand does qualify, the paytable gets more complicated. Players will still receive a 1:1 payout for their Ante Bet, but their Raise Bet will be paid out according to the paytable. This is where you can win big.
Live Caribbean Stud Raised Bet Payouts
If the dealer’s hand does qualify, you receive special payouts based on a separate table. These payouts are calculated with your larger Raise bet, meaning even better winnings. Not all casinos use the same paytable, so we have included two of the most common paytables used.
|Paytable 1||Paytable 2|
|Royal Flush||100:1||Royal Flush||4:1|
|Straight Flush||50:1||Straight Flush||3:1|
|Four of a Kind||20:1||Four of a Kind||2:1|
|Full House||7:1||Full House||1:1|
Winning Strategy for Caribbean Stud Poker
If you’re completely new to playing Live Dealer Caribbean Stud, you need to develop a winning strategy. We’ve got a basic winning strategy you can use to help win more hands. For starters, any time you have a pair, you should Raise. No matter what pair you have, it is always worth Raising when you have a pair. Below are a few other strategies you can use.
- If your hand has less than an Ace-King, you should Fold. Anything that does not beat the requirement for the dealer’s hand to qualify is not worth playing.
- If the dealer is showing an Ace or a King, you should consider Raising.
- If the dealer is showing a Between a Queen and a 2, you should raise, as long as your hand is stronger than an Ace-King.
Live Caribbean Stud Poker Versus Online Caribbean Stud
Whether you play Caribbean Stud Poker with a Live Dealer or the online version, you will have a great time. But, there are a few key differences between Live Caribbean Stud and the online version.
- Live Caribbean Stud Poker uses a real dealer and real cards
- The dealer’s video is live-streamed to players all over the world.
- No Random Number Generator is used to determine the results.
- Live Caribbean Stud Poker offers a more social gambling experience than the online version.
- Players can easily talk with the dealer, who can also assist the player.
- The pace of Live Caribbean Stud Poker is much slower than the online version.
Playing Live Caribbean Stud Online
It’s never been easier to play Live Caribbean Stud Poker in Australia than it is today. If you’ve never played any online casino games before, we will guide you through setting up your account, depositing funds, and more.
- Choose a Casino – The first step is to select an Australian casino site. There are plenty of options, and some are better than others. Be sure to check third-party casino reviews and recommendations like ours. There are plenty of great casino sites we recommend.
- Create your Account – Once you have chosen a casino site, go through the registration process to create your account. Provide the casino with all the required information, like your name, username, email address, etc. There is no obligation to play for real money when making an account, but you will need to if you want to play any Live Dealer games, like Live Caribbean Stud.
- Check the Bonuses – Once your account has been created, head over to the Bonus section and see what bonuses are available for you to claim. Some casinos might offer a no deposit bonus, which you get simply for creating your account. There will also be a Welcome Bonus, which might require the use f the provided bonus code. Write this down if you want to claim the bonus.
- Depositing Money – If you want to gamble for real money, or play Live Dealer games, you will not need to deposit cash into your account. Head over to the cashier section and then look through the list of deposition options. You should see several credit or debit card options, eWallets, bank transfers, and cryptocurrencies. Decide which option is most convenient for you. Input your details and how much you want to deposit. If there is a bonus code that you want to claim, fill in the bonus code. Once you are done, finalise the deposit.
- Choose Live Caribbean Stud Poker – Once your deposit is finalised, your money should be available within a minute. You can now play any of the casino games for real money. If you want to play Live Caribbean Stud Poker, head to the Live Dealer Casino Section. Click on Live Caribbean Stud to see all the available tables. Pay attention to the bet limits of each table and pick the one that best fits your budget.
- Get Familiar – It is important to spend a bit of time and learn the interface. Figure out the basic controls and how to place a bet, and how to use the chatbox. Feel free to ask questions in the chatbox if you are unsure. However, the Live Dealer interface will be very intuitive to use.
More Live Dealer Games
Live Caribbean Stud Poker FAQs
Yes, plenty of Aussie casino sites offer Live Dealer Caribbean Stud Poker for real money. Check out our list of recommended casinos and choose one that offers this Live Dealer game for one of the best gambling experiences around.
The rules will be the same. The only difference is that Live Caribbean Stud Poker will have the game controlled by a real dealer, using real cards instead of computer-simulated visuals and Random Number Generators.
Unfortunately, playing live dealer games for free is not possible. It costs a lot more money to run Live Dealer games because of the additional equipment and space needed, plus hiring the dealers. There are also limited numbers of spots at each table, so the dealer doesn’t get overwhelmed, and the number of tables is also limited. Because of all this, casinos need to ensure that each occupied seat is a real-money gambler.
Look through our list of recommended casino sites and choose one that offers Live Caribbean Stud Poker. This way, you are guaranteed an awesome experience. Some of our favourite Live Caribbean Stud Casinos include Wolf Winner, Boomerang Casino, and Jackpot Jill.
The House edge is around 5%. However, many experts claim that using a winning strategy can bring the house edge down to around 2.3%.
In Live Caribbean Stud Poker, you are playing against the dealer, not other players. In addition to this, there is no drawing and replacing cards. The hand you are dealt needs to be stronger than the dealer’s hand to win.