Play Blackjack Online in Australia
Play all the most popular Blackjack games for free at top Online Casinos in Australia! Free Blackjack games give Australian players the chance to learn how to play 21, and try out different betting strategies, without risking their real money bankroll.
On this page, we will discuss the benefits of playing Free Blackjack games online in Australia. This will get players ready to play Online Blackjack for real money. So, let’s get started and find out why it is so important to play Free Online Blackjack.
Best Free Online Blackjack Casinos Australia
How to Play Free Blackjack Online
Playing Free Blackjack Online is easy and follows the same rules and structure as real money Blackjack. Because the rules are exactly the same, playing 21 for free is an exceptionally valuable resource for players.
- Step 1 – Choose one of our recommended Australian Online Casinos. In many cases, you will not need to create in order to start playing Free Blackjack games. However, this is not always the case and some casino sites will require you to create an account before you gain any access to their free games.
- Step 2 – Head over to the Blackjack Category and choose which version of Blackjack you want to play. Select the option to play your chosen version of Blackjack for Free.
- Step 3 – The game will load with a bankroll of free credits to use. If you run out, you can simply refresh the page and start again.
- Step 4 – Once the game loads, it plays the same as real money Blackjack. Place your bet and then you will be dealt two cards, as will the dealer. In most versions, only one of the dealer’s cards will be visible.
- Step 5 – Look at the value of your cards, as well as the dealer’s visible card. Now decide how you want to play your hand.
- Hit – Receive an additional card
- Stand – Receive no further cards and end your round
- Split – If you have a pair of cards, you can split them into two separate hands
- Double Down – Double your bet, and receive one additional card
- Step 6 – Once you stand, the dealer will play their hand in accordance with the rules set out in the version of Blackjack.
- Step 7 – Once the dealer stands, the game will compare the value of your hand and the dealer’s hand. Whichever hand is valued at closer to 21 will be declared the winner.
More Blackjack Guides
- Online Blackjack Tips
- Blackjack Strategy
- How to Play Blackjack
- Spanish 21 Blackjack
- Atlantic City Blackjack
- Double Exposure Blackjack
- European Blackjack
Popular Free Blackjack Variants
Australian Online Casinos offer a wide range of Blackjack versions which can be played for free, or real money. We highly recommend trying these Blackjack variants out for free, to determine which Blackjack version you enjoy the most. Below is a list of some of the popular Free Blackjack variants you can enjoy.
- Blackjack Switch – Blackjack Switch is a fairly new version of Blackjack. In Blackjack Switch, players are dealt two hands and are able to switch the best cards between the two hands. Another difference in this version is that if the dealer’s hand is valued at a Hard 22, it is a tie
- Perfect Pairs Blackjack – In Perfect Pairs Blackjack, the game offers some unique side bets. The side bets can be placed on the player’s hand, or the dealer’s hand, and include betting that the hand will include a mixed pair, colour pair, or a perfect pair.
- Blackjack Surrender – In Blackjack Surrender, players are allowed to surrender if they think they have received a very bad starting hand. If players opt to surrender, they accept defeat but receive half their bet back. This is certainly preferable to losing your entire bet. However, be careful and don’t overuse the surrender option, even bad starting hands can win, if the dealer goes bust for example.
- European Blackjack – European Blackjack offers a few slight tweaks on the rules. These include players being able to Double Down after Splitting. However, European Blackjack still offers a slightly higher house edge than the American version.
- Atlantic City Blackjack – Atlantic City is one of the most popular versions of Blackjack. This version uses eight decks of cards in the shoe, allows players to surrender, and forces the dealer to stand on all hands valued above 17.
- Single Deck Blackjack – As the name suggests, this version of Blackjack uses a single deck of cards, as you would do if playing Blackjack at home with some friends. Because there is just one deck of cards used, it makes card counting significantly easier.
- Double Exposure Blackjack – In Double Exposure Blackjack, both of the dealer’s cards are visible. This takes some guessing out of the equation, as you know exactly what the dealer’s hand is valued at. However, to balance this out, the game only pays 1:1 for getting Blackjack, instead of 3:2 as normal.
Why Play Free Blackjack Games
Many players are often confused by the concept of playing casino games for free. Afterall, if you’re playing casino games for free, you can’t win any money, and isn’t that the draw of gambling? While it is true that playing Blackjack for Real Money is far more thrilling, Free Blackjack is one of the most valuable resources at your disposal.
- For casual players, who are just looking for fun, Free Blackjack is the perfect option.
- Players can use Free Online Blackjack to test out different variants and find the version they like the most.
- Players can test out different betting strategies for free, without risking their bankroll. This is perhaps the most valuable part of Free Blackjack Online.
- Many Online Casinos will not require players to sign up and create an account in order to play Free Blackjack games.
- In most cases, the entire selection of Blackjack games will be available to enjoy for free. This means up to 60 different Free Blackjack games to try!
How to Switch From Free Blackjack to Real Money
After you have played Free Blackjack games for a while, and are confident in your ability to play, it will be time to start playing for real money. It is very easy to switch from Free Blackjack to real money, you shouldn’t even need to quit the game. Just make sure you have made a real money deposit. While playing Blackjack for Free, there should be a button on screen for Real Money. Simply select this option and the game will automatically switch from Free Blackjack to real money.
Free Blackjack FAQs
Playing Free Blackjack is easy, just select one of our recommended casinos and choose which version of Blackjack you want to play. Select the free play option and start having fun! Many casinos won’t even require you to create an account to play Blackjack for Free.
Typically, no, you will not need to download anything to play Free Blackjack. You can simply visit the casino from your web browser to get started. However, if you want to download an app, you should be able to find some Free Blackjack apps to download, but there is no need.
Yes, you certainly can! Simply visit a casino site from your mobile device and get started playing free Blackjack. You should also be able to find some free Blackjack mobile apps if you prefer to do it this way.
While playing Free Blackjack, there should be a button to switch to real money. It is as simple as pressing that button to switch over to Real Money.
For those players who don’t see the point in Free Blackjack are drastically underestimating its value. Playing Free Blackjack games lets players learn the game and become familiar with it, or try out new strategies. All this can be done without risking your bankroll.